The Medical Affairs department aims to:
- Increase patient’s access to optimal medical treatment.
- Embrace patient-centric care by partnering with healthcare stakeholders to fully understand patients’ needs.
- Facilitate integration of scientific knowledge across internal and external stakeholders.
- Acquire and develop talents.
Our main responsibilities include:
- Educational Programs
- Trainings and continuous scientific updates
- Medical meetings with healthcare professionals
- Clinical trial programs
- Risk management programs