To report any compliance issue: Hotline 00961 79 322556
Algorithm is committed to establishing and maintaining an effective Compliance Program in accordance with provisions of FCPA (Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977 of the US), UKBA (United Kingdom Bribery Act of 2010), OECD (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development), Convention on Combating Bribery of Foreign Public Officials in International Business Transactions and local regulations of the markets in which we operate.
Algorithm has developed and implemented its Compliance Program in line with international and local legislation as well as the requirements of our Principals.
Our Compliance Program is dynamic and is regularly reviewed and enhanced to meet the evolving challenges and increased demands for transparency and stricter legislation.
Fundamental elements of our Compliance Program include:
- Appointment of a Chief Compliance Officer
- A Compliance and Risk Committee committed towards sound governance
- A set of policies and procedures that promotes the highest ethical standards and behaviors for business practices
- Training and educational programs on legal and ethical obligations
- Encouraging communication and reporting of Compliance issues both internally and externally
- Anonymous reporting coupled with different communication mechanism for raising Compliance concerns
- Targeted audit plans ensuring right execution of the Compliance policies and procedures
- A due diligence process on third parties contractors to ensure alignment in business ethics
- Corrective actions and well publicized disciplinary guidelines